1. The purchase order for new equipment and additional accessories should be submitted in writing (by e-mail or post).
2. The purchase order should specify:
- Purchaser's data: full name, address, tax identification number, contact person, etc,
- type and quantity of devices ordered,
- shipping method (the goods will be sent by the DHL courier if no other shipping method is given).
1. For new Customers – payment in advance (PIA).
2. For regular Customers – payment 14 days after invoice date (NET 14).
3. At the Customer's request - cash, cash on delivery (COD).
Order completion time
1. The order completion time is usually up to 10 business days. The deadline is set on an individual basis whenever instruments and systems are adapted to the Customer’s special requirements.
2. The order completion time can be extended if the ordered instrument needs to be calibrated in an accredited laboratory. In this case, individual arrangements apply, depending on the calibration range and the accredited laboratory performing the service.
3. The order processing time is counted from the day on which the order is placed in cases of deferred payment or from the day on which the money is transferred to our company bank account in cases of advance payments.