The RF200C software is designed for the control of optical radiation probes made by SONOPAN.
The software is used to co-operate with the 200 series photometric probes and LMC-10 contact luminance meter made by SONOPAN. The complete photometer consists of a PC with the installed RF200C software attached to the photometric probe through the RF-200C interface.
- Configuration of the attached probe.
- Download of the partial measurement results.
- Averaging of the read measured values.
- Display of the averaged measurement result.
- Measurement memory - it enables to save single measurement results and history of measurement results to a text file.
- Advanced - it ensures the possibility to conduct a measurement in the integration, statistics and relative measurement modes.
- Tests of monitors - the procedure of assessment of medical imaging monitors in accordance with DICOM GSDF.
- Date of publication:
- Language version:
- PL, EN
- Operating system: