Motor vehicles sound level meter
The DLM-101S meter is a fully digital, single-range sound level meter. It meets the requirements of PN-EN 61672 standard for class 2 meters.
Motor vehicle noise measurement
It is intended for the measurement of the noise emitted by motor vehicles at standstill as well as for the assessment of the loudness of a sound signal, i.e. a horn. The meter meets the requirements of UN/ECE regulations.
The metal casing ensures the resistance to factors occuring in vehicle service stations
Co-operation with PC
The AS-200 Raport software enables to transfer measurement results to a PC, save them to a database and produce a report printout.
- Accessories included in the set enable measurements to be conducted by one person.
- Tripod and ruler are used to place a microphone in the proper position in relation to the exhaust pipe of a vehicle.
- Use of extension cable enables the person who conducts the measurement to take their place in the driver’s seat and to operate the vehicle.
- Built-in measuring procedure, which is in accordance with the law, facilitates the correct measurement.
- Built-in tachometer ensures the accuracy of the noise measurement of the vehicles without or with the damaged tachometer.
- Accuracy class:
- Measurement microphone:
- 1/2" polarized
- Measurement range LAF:
- 50 - 135 dBA
- Frequency weightings:
- A, C
- Time weightings:
- LCD 128x64 backlit
- Tachometer measurement range:
- 500 - 9999 rpm
- Temperature range:
- -10 ÷ +50 ºC
- Power supply:
- Li-ION 700 mAh internal battery
- Continuous operation time:
- 16 h
- Dimensions without microphone:
- 182 x 81 x 30 mm
- 480 g